Fighting Fraud in Transportation Act of 2011
6/24/2011--Introduced. Fighting Fraud in Transportation Act of 2011 - Directs the Administrator of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to establish procedures to screen annually its list of registered motor carriers, brokers, an...[more]
- Rep. Frank Guinta [R, NH-1]
- Rep. Michael Capuano [D, MA-8]
- Rep. Russ Carnahan [D, MO-3]
- Rep. Howard Coble [R, NC-6]
- Rep. Richard Hanna [R, NY-24]
- Rep. Randy Hultgren [R, IL-14]
Latest Legislative Action
- June 27, 2011 - Referred to the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit.
- June 24, 2011 - Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.