Community Alcohol Regulatory Effectiveness Act of 2011
3/17/2011--Introduced. Community Alcohol Regulatory Effectiveness Act of 2011 - Amends the Webb-Kenyon Act to: (1) state that it is the policy of Congress to recognize and reaffirm that alcohol is different from other consumer products and that it ...[more]
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz [R, UT-3]
- Rep. Rodney Alexander [R, LA-5]
- Rep. Robert Andrews [D, NJ-1]
- Rep. Michele Bachmann [R, MN-6]
- Rep. John Barrow [D, GA-12]
- Rep. Rick Berg [R, ND-0]
Latest Legislative Action
- June 01, 2011 - Referred to the Subcommittee on Courts, Commercial and Administrative Law.
- March 17, 2011 - Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.